Thursday, February 3, 2011

They said they Hate being Homeschool!

Yesterday we were doing school when I got home from work and the girls look at Daddy Wolf and I and said we hate being homeschool.  Man my heart just fell to the floor.  I looked at them a second later but seem like a hour and said what?  Oldest Wolf Daughter is almost done what you talking about.   They said no you took it wrong. I said I hope so.  They said the reason they hate homeschool is because they never get  Snow Days,  Martin Luther King Day, or Teacher Days off. 



Wow after Daddy Wolf and I heard that we just looked at each other smile at each other in a sign of relief.  I looked at both Wolf Daughter's and said but we take other days off when other kids are in school and do things we want with out tons of others around and don't have to fight the crowd  and they agree.  LOL  



I am glad it wasn't nothing big.   

No comments:

Post a Comment