Sunday, February 20, 2011

Should I be Happy, Mad, Sad, Scared or What?

I don't know what to think of this news. 


Read today in the paper that it looked like Texas was going to pass the law, where it is ok for students to carry guns on campus.


I don't know if I should be Happy, Mad, Sad, Scared or just wondering what will happen now?

To me letting people of any kind carry a weapon in a crowd is like open the door to china store and letting a bull in. 



People have argue issue,  yes some know how to control it others don't. Doesn't make us all bad, but could end up  to be a scary  thing.


There is so much bully going on. What will happen if someone had enough of bully?  Don't want to think of it.


Maybe I am making to much out of this, maybe I shouldn't worry.  But, I  seen what happens when someone has a gun on campus it just scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment