Monday, February 7, 2011

You wonder where kids come up with things?

You wonder where kids come up with so many cute things. But, when they talk to you they are so serious  they don't even crack a smile.


Today, Wolf Daughter and I were out walking and ran into the little boy next door. His mother told him to close the door he looked at her with the most serious face. 

Mom:  Please shut the door son.
Son: Mom you might think I was born yesterday, but I wasn't I was born 4 years ago. 
Mom:  No Son, just please close the door. 
Son:  Then you probably think I was born in the barn. 
Mom: No Son I don't 
Son:  I wasn't I was born in the hospital. 


Oh My Stars I thought I was going to wet my pants.   I was trying not to laugh.  Wolf Daughter and I went on walking laughing our heads off.

Things that come out of the mouths of babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment