Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another windy day on the home front!

The weather man told us today light winds and then breezy tomorrow. 

Well living on the coast its always windy.  I love the wind though, keeps things alot cooler and more pleasant to go outside when you have too. 


Love the cool breeze off the ocean through you hair.  (wow!) if I had hair that is. The darn lady who cut my hair last time got happy with her cutting.  I am glad she was happy. 

I know this summer or I should say a few weeks I will wish we had breeze to cool us off.  But, I guess we can't have everything or we wouldn't be happy.  


Today our kitty Lilo had to go back in for another surgery poor little thing was so scared. They don't know what happen from her first surgery so praying all goes well this time. 


Another homeschool day at Wolf Bay High... Baby Wolf in taking a exam in English...  Then off to World History alot going on there to keep us all busy. 



Big Wolf Daughter is studying for her last exam of high school. I said this before and will say it again where did the time go. There is no way she is done school no way.  


Daddy Wolf's been busy with work and keeping the boat floating here.  Floating got to have have rain to float something,  we do need some rain bad.  I know it will come in its time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment