Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I review the book: Life Without Limits, By: Nick Vujicic

I had the change to review the book Life Without Limits by Nick Vujicic . What a wonderful, powerful man he is with alot of strength.  I really enjoy the book. 

Nick is a very good writer, very positive.  When I read the book I would of never known he was born without limbs if he didn't say so. He is one strong and powerful man, out there to help others.

He talks very little about his self  and his feelings it seems someone is always worst off then him.  He has a lot of strength and will.

I enjoy reading about all the places he been too and how the people treated him and what the area was like. Made me feel like I was right there with him. 

I really enjoy the book and wish him all the luck in the world it was a great book. 


Thanks so much for letting review this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment