Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wednesday the Big Day!

Wednesday is a big day for Mama Wolf


Well I don't know if its a big day or not but its a day I don't look forward too.

I get to go put my big butt in the dentist chair,  try to think positive and be strong. 



Yes, I hate that chair more then anything in the world.  Yes, I want my teeth to be good and look nice but I hate dentist. Nothing against them, just the place in general.


I just wish I would not get so scared. I try to think positive but once that door opens they take you back to the chair and then you have to sit there and wait a few minutes then they come with all those wonderful tools and the fun begins.  Well I don't know if its really fun.




Wow, I wish teeth were stronger and you  never had to see a dentist. Oh that's not nice then there wouldn't be a job for them. I know they need work too. 
Maybe they need strong teeth for those weak ones like me. 



Some day my dream is to be strong go there and say hey that wasn't bad.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kris,
    Hope it all goes well and you have a happy report after the dentist trip. I've hated dentist visits my whole life and need to go too. Maybe I'll get going after you do! Linda

    ReplyDelete