Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where are there hearts?

I wonder about people and I am sure people wonder about me.  But, this I never understood from people.


Yesterday I went to the store. Don't you love going there?  Told Wolf Daughters I would be gone for a half hour ended up being gone for over 2 hours ran into a wonderful friends of ours and we got talking haven't seen her in a while.  


She had a German Shepard dog who was about 4 years old. The sweeties dog ever.  She was good with the Wolf Daughters loved it when they came out and played, also came and stayed with us while her family went on vacation several times.  Shiner was a great dog.   Yes, I say was.  The other day the owner went to get the mail and Shiner went with her and he usually stays right beside her but she said she don't know what he seen or why he went to the road. She said she never seen the car coming, they were going so fast, they hit Shiner. He died right away. That is a blessing. But, what is sad the people just keep driving and never stop to see how she or the dog was doing.  Now how can they say they didn't know they hit something. Shiner wasn't a small a dog he was over hundreds pounds.  

I don't understand how they keep going and not caring.  The owner doesn't blame them. But, they could of stop to help. Yes they were speeding, but still I don't think that bother her has much they didn't stop.  Where  the h--- is there brains.   Good Lord only knows. 



Then after that we went to pick our little Lilo who went to get fix, and when we were there a women brought in a dog that was hit.   She said the car never stop once again the dog was in bad shape but was being very sweet about it.  They were going to have to take one hind leg off.  


I just want to know where these peoples brains are? Now if they would hit a deer they would call the cops to fill out a insurance paper.  Why do they do this dogs?  Don't they know that most pets are people kids and they are well loved.   


When Daddy Wolf and I moved to Texas the first time we lost our first dog to some one running him over.  I never gotten over it.  What happen is I came home from work and open door and Kyle went out running and ran to the road a  car going 55 in a 35 hit him then looked at me smiled and went on.   What?  I was crying and he was smiling.  He just killed my boy, my baby. 


Then yesterday after hearing these stories again. I would like to know where people have to go they are always in a hurry.  Then when they hit the dog they just keep going and think nothing of it. Don't they have heart?  Don't they care?   I don't get it. 



Next time someone hits a dog, think twice before leaving the accident that could and most likely is someone pet or child.  Yes, I know they get out in the road something and shouldn't but still be nice stop and help the owner.  More then likely they will thank you for it.  They understand dogs go to road sometimes. We just don't understand why you hit them and leave them all alone and hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment