Monday, March 14, 2011

Our little Lilo

Last August  baby Wolf Daughter was in the next big town, visting a good friend of hers.  She called all worked up and said mom I found this really tiny kitty in the tree crying so hard.  I got her down and she is so hungry, we have nothing here can I keep her.  I told I would be right there. 


Got there oh my what a cute little thing. Cry I mean it had lungs on it.  Took the kitty to Daddy's Wolf work and showed him then took her home.  She was so loud all the way home. 

Got home woke up Oldest Wolf Daughter showed her the new addition to the Wolf family.  We feed her she ate like she hadn't eaten in days.   Fit right in the Wolf family. 



Today we took little Lilo to the hospital to get fix.. Poor baby.  She did well they said. They did say she cries alot, yes she does when she can't see the Wolf Daughters. Oh, they ask me one question that I was what? Of course.  They ask me if I wanted to get her anything for pain. What are you talking about of course. We will go pick her up tomorrow.   The Wolf Daughters are waiting till morning to get little Miss Lilo home again. 


Daddy Wolf did have a good question tonight at supper table.   Why do they call it fix when you are breaking something? 

No comments:

Post a Comment