Thursday, July 14, 2011

Call me old fashison....

Ok Call me old fashion that is ok.   I don't know if I am old fashion or just a homeschool mom. 


Well the other day we took oldest Wolf Daughter to college to check over the class she will take in fall. We ask for  a catalog  that showed all the class.  The lady looked at me like I came out of dinosaur age or something.
She then stated sorry we don't do catalogs  no more. I said how do you know what the class are about, she said you need to go on line.   I looked at her and said what if you don't have a computer. She then gave me another funny look and said you need to go to library and use computer then.   WOW!  where is the time going?

I love looking at books and catalogs in my hand.  I guess I am not ready for a computer in my hand all the time. I like to go to bed read a book (hard book) not one you have to upload on a computer and hold in your hand. 

I guess I am old fashion.   



I don't want to read or hear on the news that the new kindle or whatever you have to download your reading books are causing cancer. Like the cellphones. 


Maybe with time I will get out of it. I don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment