Sunday, July 24, 2011

Enjoy!

I have told many people this, enjoy the time you have with your little ones teaching them.
They grow fast and its over with before you know it.

Yes, homeschooling is a JOB and must be taken serious.  Its your child education you have on the line.  Yes, there are good days and bad days. But, what job have you ever had that you haven't had good days and bad days.

I know I get ask alot to do this or that because I stay home all day.  I came to the point that I say I may stay home all day but I work. I don't get a pay check at the end of week but I get lots of love and hugs from those who care the most which means more to me then money. (Oh! don't get me wrong money is nice but it sure don't buy you  love), then I say sorry I can't do that during our school hours. But, I would love to help you out later if I have time.

Then I get ask alot what about Socialization. Wow I hate that S word its a bad word at Wolf Bay High.  What is Socialization? Well it can be many things.  
I then look at them and say my Wolf Daughters have plenty socialization they know how to interact with people of all ages from brith to 99 or higher.  I tell them they do many things. Why do you need tons and tons of friends. I tell Wolf Daughters all the time you only need a hand full of good trust worthy friends. 


Yea, the Wolf Daughters haven't been in public school and wouldn't go there. They don't have lesson in how to take drugs 101 they had lesson and why not to take them.
They didn't have lesson in how to have sex at a early age. They had lesson on why they should wait and get there education first.
I could go on for ever. 

But, one thing I have to say is I enjoy my job as  a homeschool mom.  I wouldn't change it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment