Saturday, July 16, 2011

Check all bills!

Wow!  Can't believe its come to this and so many dishonest people out there in the world. 

But, please check your bills every month before paying them.  I know it takes more time but it can save you several dollars a month.   



Last few months I been taking extra time to do that and saved our family around $200.00 dollars. I don't get what is going on.

First it was the cell phone bill, they were charging me for things we don't have and never used. Its not even on our phone. That was over $30.00 a month. 



Then it was the Dish Network bill saying we were download movies and charging us. First of all we have no land line so can't do that either.  Got that fix.


Then it was BANK yes the BANK  will kind of the Bank not really there fault. If you have any monthly bills taken out of your checking account watch them too. I mean check your on line banking at least three times a week or more.   


We have the newspaper and netflix taken out of there.  I really don't like it I like bills coming in the mail so I can see what they are charging me for and why?  Well last month I was looking at my bank statement on line and newspaper went up $30.00 dollars a month I said what.  Well you have to call the newspaper because you have no paper bill to check it over and they had to look things over on there end. Took them a week to find out they were charging for 4 months of papers. Ok that is fine then don't take anymore out. They said they wouldn't. Then next week  bingo did the same thing. Well I stop that baby fast. I drop the card and numbers of my bank card. Now they have to send me paper bills.  They are suppose to take $6.00 out a week not $30.00.

I really don't think I will do bill paying on line. I like to look over all our bills  and it shows why I do. 



$200.00 is alot of money now days and for people trying to take it. Yesterday Daddy Wolf and I were watching our local news when the BBB man came on and he said that cell phone company's are number one for charging people things they don't use and get away with it, because over half the people never look at there bills. 


SO, please take the time and do it. Could save you all a few bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment