Saturday, July 30, 2011

How do you not know?

Today the Wolf Daughters and I were reading on yahoo, where a lady had a baby and didn't know. 

Now, how could you not know.   Ok first sign would be miss your period.  ( nope she said hers was off alot so didn't notice.)  

Second; movement in your stomach  ( thought it was gas) WHAT? 

Third:  Weight gain or bigger stomach... ( thought I was putting on weight)  even lost some pounds during that time. 


Well I had to babies and I had trouble having them took me thirteen years and tons of doctors and test to get my bundles of joys.  We are so happy. 

Yes, my periods were off but if I would of went 6 months with out one I think I would have red flags going up.

Gas pains well a baby moving in your stomach is different then gas pains. But, if you feel its gas pains they are some bad gas cramps.  Maybe you needed  to see a doctor or something. 


Weight gain. Wow that's a lot in one area don't you think.  Maybe you need to see someone.

Losing weight that happens too. But, you still keep the little stomach in front. 



I think it's mostly denial.  I have a really hard time with this and someone saying they didn't know. Come on face it. It happen and there's a little one in you.   Yes, its not what you want or you don't want to have tell people about it but it happen and now you have to step up to the plate and face the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment