Monday, November 21, 2011

busy time of the year!

Every year I say I am going to be ready and have alot of this stuff done so its not so hard on me and do I do it. NO!  

I just and tell myself well you have so many days before that is happen, do this instead. 


I remember almost 17 years ago when baby wolf daughter was born in December the nurse at the hospital ask me when  her sister birthday was I said December the beginning and her new sisters is in the end.  She said wow you all are going to be busy.. boy was she right.   

Not only are we busy with Christmas and Thanksgiving, we have both Mommy and Daddy Wolf's birthday and both Wolf Daughters birthday too.  

Then alot of things in school are ending so we have exam to take too, before we are off for some time around Christmas.  

I do know one thing.  I will be ready for Jan. 2, 2012 this year.  Ready to say I'm bored what can I do.   Oh yea take the Christmas Tree down.

No comments:

Post a Comment