Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I can't homeschool!

I have been told that question so many times, when people ask me or my children what school they go too they reply we are homeschool.  

First question out of there mouths is I can't do that.   I reply with well homeschooling is not for  everyone. There are famous homeschooler and there are unfamous homeschooler.   Same with public schools there are famous ones and unfamous one. 

Homeschooling is not for everyone but those that do it enjoy it.   Yes, there are days you shake your head and said oh my what did I get my self or my children into.
Then a light will off in one of there eyes and you will say this why I am doing it.


Then comes the wonderful S word out of peoples mouth.  Its solicitation.  Homeschoolers get as much and as little solicitation as they want and need. They are into as much if not more then public school children.  That is never a problem.  The problem is when to say enough is enough as there is tons and tons of things to do.

No homeschooler do not live in a box and are not locked in a house. They do get out and do meet tons and tons of people. They are not weird people, homeschooler walk, talk, eat and do school like everyone person. 



No comments:

Post a Comment