Thursday, November 3, 2011

What does it cost to homeschool?

Wow!  I can't believe what people think when you tell them you homeschool.   
They say wow that is good I couldn't do it, then they say well at least its cheaper then putting them in a public school and you don't have to worry about taxes. 


Ok first of all yes homeschooling can be cheaper or you can end up paying more then a public school it depends one what you want to do with your child.  Every family goes at it a different way, it all depends on what works for your family.   I know I do some things others wouldn't do, but it worked great for my family. 

Second yes we still pay taxes on our house, even though we don't use the public school.  Does it bother us yes but you know what that is life sometimes we had to do things we don't like.  

But, you can homeschool for cheap there is tons of online programs out there you just have to have printer and go from there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment