Saturday, November 12, 2011

Love Christmas and everything that goes with it.

Love this time of the year.  The early part before every gets in a bigger hurry and wonders where they are going to find things.  

I love watching tv and seeing all the wonderful commercials that are out on there now.  
I just get so tired of seeing all the commercials if you take this drug this can happen to you and if you eat this food this could happen to you. 

If you want to sue call this lawyer or that lawyer.  


We need some happy things.  Bring back all the old commercials and some happy one. 

The world is a sad place why can't we have some happy things. I think  it would help bring alot of people up if they could see and hear happy things more often. 


So, for now I will sit listen to my wonderful, beautiful Christmas music and let others look at me like I am nuts because its not even December. But, the music is so beautiful you need to listen to it more then a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment