Friday, November 11, 2011

What happen to being nice?

Just wondering what happen to being nice to others went. 

I will tell you I been driving Daddy Wolf to many doctors appointment this week to find out what is going on with him and we have to go to a big city for test and man oh man have I been given the number finger many times.   

Today when we were going a person wanted to turn. I slowed down and let that person over thinking I was being nice. I was nice to that person but the person behind me gave them the old number one sign and hooked his horn to make sure I look at him to see he thought I was one number in his book.   

Wow!  People are always in a hurry, with no place to go.  I don't get it. They speed down the road, run you off the road to get to work and when you go to the store you wait  forever to get help or checked out. 

What is going on with this world?   I think we all need to slow down help others as we can and be nice.   Why?  is it bad to be nice to others?  I don't get it. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment