Sunday, November 20, 2011

Stores are packed!

Wow! Went to the store this am to get my turkey and the stores are packed.  I haven't seen them this busy so early in forever.  

They are not there just for turkeys there carts are full of toys, wrapping paper and other things.



I hope this is a sign that things are getting better in the world. That would be great. 


I just don't like to go check out that is where it takes the longest.   There are only three lines open and the lines are forever with everyone having a full cart.  

Why?  Don't they open more lines to help get people through.   There are other people standing around watching and guiding you to other lines that might go faster. Just go open another line that would help.   I really never understood why they don't.  But, I don't work there so I don't know what there reason is.  Whatever it is I hope its a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment