Saturday, September 22, 2012

Apples! Apples! Apples!




We went a picked some apples.  There were tons and tons of apples they kept wanting to give us the apples. Oh my stars they taste wonderful.

We haven't had a good apple in 10 years.. they don't have many apple trees on the ocean.

We were eating and eating them right off the tree and they taste so good..

Today we made homemade apple pie!  It turn out wonderful! 



We love our pie with extra cinnamon on it.. then add ice cream right out of the oven couldn't ask for anything better.

Now we have to figure out what to do with the rest of the apples.

2 comments:

  1. I have some good apple recipes on my blog. I'm picking some apples tomorrow and use the crock pot like you suggested. Sounds like good way to make it and not keep such a close eye on it all the while. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mamma I am going right over to your blog and check it out. Thanks ton Sis.

    ReplyDelete