Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Politics

I just hate politics so much.. I think its a waste of money and time.

I think if they the politician would take half the money they raise and give to those that need it. Or help those find work I think we would be farther ahead.

I don't like how people treat others or label them if you don't believe what  they want you to believe they call you all but dumb or blind because you wouldn't agree with whom they are voting for or go along with whom ever they are voting for.

I think politician  are funny people. They say what they want you hear and to get your vote.

After that, if they win they never walk there little walk they promise you so.

I hate  politics I think it cause more fights then anything..

Just because I don't vote for someone doesn't make me or my family bad.
Its American right we have the right to vote and think the way we want. Doesn't make us all bad or does it?

3 comments:

  1. I read this last night but it's too hard to comment using my iPad. The pictures are wonderful. YOu do a very good job with the camera. Eight miles of mountain? Someone would have to carry my up and roll me down. hehe You will be ready for a marathon soon. I hope the rain comes soon so no more fires break out. Take care Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief it took 6 times to get the "prove you are not a robot" thing to work. I hate those things. hehe Here I go again, wonder how many tries it will take this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about that. NO if you were closer we could have tons of walks and laughs.

    ReplyDelete