Sunday, September 16, 2012

How to have Faith? How to Believe?

I have sat and ask myself these two question for the last two days.

How to have Faith? and How to Believe?
Its hard it seems like everytime I get happy and think things are going good. Love the place and area.  We get a big slap in the face.

How do people want you to believe? 

Everytime I get to the top of the hill there is someone there to slap me in the face. 

Or tell me I need to step back and move this rock out of the way and things will be ok.
I been trying to move this rock for along time now, it wouldn't move.

I cried so many tears.



                                     
hoping the tears will make the grown wet so I can dig the rock out and move it faster..

I ask WHY? so many times and get no answers..

I go to bed at night and prayer and talk to God as much as I can, my mind just wonders and goes all over the places.. 

Before I know it my pillow is wet from tears so many tears I am sitting up bed and can't sleep.


How does one go on and still believe when there is always something in the way.

I understand and know life isn't easy.

I been told so many times God only gives you what he thinks you can handle. 

I wonder how much more he thinks I can handle..

This is getting old and I am getting tired.  

How do you keep yourself going and thinking positive? 

2 comments:

  1. Kris, I'm not very good with words like Suzi is but I am a good listener, I think. It's the evil of this world that tears us down to make us lose our faith. God is there to help all you have to do is ask. The hard part is waiting for when He says the time is right. Keep your faith strong hon, I know how hard it is. It doesn't make it any easier though. I am praying hard for all of you that the trials will not last any longer and you will be free of this ordeal.
    Love you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mamma.. you are great with words. You are a wonderful person and I am so glad you came into my life.
    Thanks alot love you too.

    ReplyDelete