Monday, September 3, 2012

Walking in the Mountains..

Every night the Wolf Daughters and I clean up the kitchen after supper and gather the dogs and go for our walk up the mountain.





The walk is so beautiful, relaxing and breathe taking. We love seeing all the animals and watching them look at us like we are nuts or something. We talk to them. If they understand I don't now. They look at us like they do.

Well last night on walk up the mountain I got to the top and guess what nature called and I had to go potty bad.  I looked at the Wolf Daughters and told them I need to go pee. They looked at me then looked down the mountain and said mom thats along ways down. I said yes and looked around the woods awhile. Oldest Wolf Daughter said I know you are redneck mom but I am little more classy then that. Hmm I thought a bit then I thought I can't do this to her. But, I don't know if I can get to the bottom of this mountain. You know as you get younger in age its hard to hold.  
Well this mamma decide I would be a trooper and hold it and climb down the mountain. I never thought the end of mountain was ever that far down before it seem to go on forever. Like hours in a day..


Well we finally hit bottom and who was waiting at the bottom of the mountain but our deer family we talk to every night.   I just keep walking fast. We usually walk slowly by them and talk to them. But, I really had to go and knew we had a ways to go yet. 


So, I keep going fast by them and the Wolf Daughters said slow down mom they will get scared and run. So, I slow down a bit told them I was sorry couldn't visit tonight as nature was calling and I needed to go. Sorry.. no sooner did I say that then out of no where. Well I guess it wasn't out of  no where a fart came out. The deer looked at me and ran like I just shot them with a gun or something.  The Wolf Daugthers go mom. I said I am sorry guess I need to get moving faster.

Well the moral of the story is next time you climb a mountain go to the bathroom first. Its along ways down when you have to go..




No comments:

Post a Comment