Friday, April 29, 2011

Am I getting old or is this something new?

I noticed in the last two years when we meet up with some people they have little kids. Boys and girls. 

They are trying to potty train them, so they let me run around with no clothes on and play with them self.   WHAT? 

I thought we were teaching them to wash there hands after they go to the bathroom but we let them sit on the couch and play with it.  I don't get it. 


They let them potty where ever they want. I know one lady was telling us, her little guy will take his thing point it in the fan and go and it blows all over. WHAT?    

Am I missing something or getting old.

I raised two girls and they never ran around naked and went to the bathroom anywhere they want too.  This is our house not  a out house.

The two house we been to smell like out house.  They should the kids potty on the couch they cover them with towels so people can sit, but that doesn't take the smell away.  The kids sit there playing away (they aren't playing with toys its there body parts) and watching tv so gross.  


I know the Wolf Daughters hate going over there. They love the kids but thinks it gross. 

What is wrong with putting clothes on kids.  I don't get it..  

No comments:

Post a Comment