Saturday, April 9, 2011

Coupons!

You got to love coupons!  They are great. 

I am not as bad as some people but I do put in a few hours a week coupon hunting to save money on our food bill.  When going to the store I always cry when I see the price of food so if I can help our family and save some money by doing coupon clipping I will try my best to help. 

Our local store HEB always has a meal of deal. Yes, some weeks its great others we don't get it, but when you usually buy the meat you get salad, potatoes, bread usually free. Every week its something different. 

Then I go online and do alot of researching for coupons.   There are many sites out there that have tons of coupons you can print off. 

One site you print off coupons and then they give you points on top of it, that you can turn in for rewards, like amazon gift cards, or out to dinner food cards.

Check this site up and sign up under me and win big:  


No comments:

Post a Comment