Saturday, June 2, 2012

Been Hacked!

I think people just have way to much time on there hands with nothing to do.

So, what do they do go around and hack other peoples e mail and mess them up.

One thing I am so glad about is I don't pay my bills on line. Everyone I know tells me I'm old fashion and need to get up with the new things and get paying bills on line. 

I never felt comfortable enough to give out all my information on line.  We work hard for every little bit we have and we can't afford to lose it.

So, the other day I was on line for awhile and I notice some things on line and my on line was acting funny. 

Didn't think to much of it thought maybe the server was having trouble so got off went and did some things. 

Later when I got on to check  e mail I notice all my e mails were gone. I thought hmmm now what did I do I must of hit something and lost all my e mails darn it.

So, I went about checking facebook and all. Then my phone started ringing everyone was saying they got a funny e mail from me.  It said I was in Spain and lost my luggage. LOL 
Then on facebook I was getting message saying the same thing.

So, I called a computer guy and he told me I was hacked and need to clean up everything and get new of everything.

I sat down and counted my lucky stars I could of been in real trouble they told me if I had my banking information and stuff on there.  So, glad I don't that.

So, now I am busy cleaning up my computer giving it a spring cleaning and getting new everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment