Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hmmmmm

Whats the point?      

I have never understood the doctors or dentist office they tell you to come early to fill out paper work and be there at less 20 minutes before your appointment.

Ok today I went and I was there 20 minutes before my time and they never called me back. 
I finally went up after waiting 4 1/2 hours and said is anyone ever going to see me and they said yes we are just busy.


Ok I understand you get busy but you know what I have a life too and I am busy too.

You need to have tv in there. A place to go to the bathroom,  something to drink if I am going to have to wait that long.

Once I get back there to see the doctor, I think he is in there a whole 20 minutes then he says ok everything looks good.

Oh ok I waited 4 1/2 hours to see you for 2 minutes wow. Now you want my money right.

Ok I will pay but remember you time is coming and I will sit back and laugh when it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment