Saturday, June 16, 2012

Rude!

I just can't believe how rude people are getting now days..  What is this world becoming?
Today we were at our local grocery store and went out and our truck wouldn't start.  We ask a lady beside us and she said no my batteries in the back.  She left.

Another one pulled in and we ask him and he said no because I have a new car and don't want to mess it up.  He left.

Another one pulled in and said no...

Ok really I took a shower, I don't stink. I was going to pay for your time and kindness..  Come on get real.


Finally a older gentlemen in his late 60's came and gave us a jump.  We ofter to pay him and he said no, no I will not take anything. We told him we wanted him to take something as we appreciate it so much.   He said no can't do it. I was just glad to help you.  

I guess there are a few nice people out there but they are hard to come by.


What is this world coming too.   I always help everyone.  


I think we all need lesson in how to treat others.

No comments:

Post a Comment