Sunday, June 3, 2012

Menopause, nerves, anixtey attacks

When the world hands you all these wonderful things you sit back and say what can I do and how can I get through it.

With the help of God, your friends and family you can get through anything.  Sometimes it seems never ending but you can do.

I once ask someone who invented menopause they told me God I told them no way God would never do this to us.  It was the devil trying to get in our bodys.

Menopause is not a fun thing to go through. Wow I remember seeing a few female women in my family going through it and thinking it can't be that bad has to be better then periods. Oh Oh so wrong. I rather keep getting my period any day then go through menopause.


The feeling your body goes through you have no control over your body and it feels funny.  You get nervous and have anixtey attacks its hard.

Be strong and fight it. I know there are days you want to throw in the towel but don't.

You know the saying the Good Lord only gives you what he thinks you can handle.  Just tell him you had enough and want this to be over.



If anyone has any good tips to get through it please post it and pass it on.

I know there are several people going through it beside me and could use all the help in the world to get through it.


I know if I didn't have Daddy Wolf and my Wonderful Wolf Daughters I would of gave up and said why fight they are my life and are so patient with me. 

I just want it to go away and be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment