Monday, June 18, 2012

Books... Books.. and more Books!

Everyone I know has or are getting the kindle.  I have thought about it couple of times. But, I like the ones you hold on too and put down and away. 

I just never gotten into it. Maybe I will.. but I love books.  I don't know if its the homeschool mom in me but books are wonderful and we have tons of them. 

I know everyone says there are tons you can down load for free. My luck they would be all the ones I don't read or want.

I like books when you are teaching the children to show them the pictures or show them how to look for something in a book.

I know the kindles do alot but I just don't believe in buying something then you have to buy more books from it and download them.  

You know how many books I can get for one kindle.....


1 comment:

  1. lol.. hubby and I each have a tablet that has Nook software. He uses his to read books as it's main and almost sole function (he also listens to music on it), I use mine for a very portable web browser as it's main function and a quick entertainment for the kids (I have game apps on it for them), and last but not least I use it to read books.... or is that school PDFs? I still am addicted to real life paper books, always will be I think. Oh well, some has to buy all those newly unwanted books right?

    ReplyDelete