Thursday, June 7, 2012

Packing and more Packing!

You wonder how one family of four can get so much stuff it takes forever to pack.

I hate moving but love the new view and idea of new things but the moving and packing of everything is something.

I was doing some last minute packing today when I looked under my kitchen sink and said wow I been living off this little stuff for over week why do I need all the other stuff I packed. Who knows right.

Any way its getting closer and closer to closing date, we all are excited and happy can't wait to get out of the heat and in a new area.


This area has never been home to us. We all don't like the heat, love the change of season and the people are nicer up there. 

Oh I guess we all think the people are nice where we were born and raise don't know any differents do we. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment