Monday, August 22, 2011

Another Accident!

We weren't in this one this time. But, this one is really bad I mean bad. 

A family of 8 children and two adults were leaving the beach to go home and no one was wearing there seat belts and the driver fell asleep behind the wheel hit a pole and throw everyone out of the SUV killing two children and 5 children still in bad shape.   Both adults walked out unharmed. 

Wow where were those parents head anywhere? Why? wasn't those babies in car seats they all were to young to die.  So, sad. 


I say if you can't put them in car seats or belts you shouldn't go anywhere. 

Now police are trying to decide should they press charges or not?  Wow that's a  hard one, I have mix emotions on that one.  Yes, the parents should be counted for there action. But, don't you think losing two children will teach them.  I don't know.  I do know its a sad thing to happen.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kris,
    I hope you are continuing to recover from your accident! This accident is truly sad. I think the parents certainly will suffer enough through the loss and worse because they might have spared those children with seat belts. There's no prison sentence that can possibly be worse than their suffering.

    ReplyDelete