Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Co-Sleep

Was watching tv today this morning while I was putting our supper in the slow cooker for tonight and Good Morning America was on and they were talking about co-sleep.

I know there tons against it and tons for it. 

Well I am one of those parents that say what ever works for your family do it.  Don't worry what others think. 

I will be truthful, both my girls co-sleep with us.  When they were small enough to do that Daddy Wolf was working the night shift and I just like company and them by me.  They slept better and it worked. 

When he was off they still sleep with us.  I figure this time wouldn't last long and it gave us a little more special cuddly time and time with them. 

Yes, I was right it didn't last long but hey I got a couple cuddles in.   They grow fast and gone. 

I had a lot of people ask what about you and Daddy Wolf's special time.  Well we had that.  Both daughters went to bed early we had our time before we went in and cuddle.   There's always a way to make it work. 

But, hey if you don't agree that if fine too. You have to do what you have to do for your family and what works for family.   For my family this is what worked at the time. 

There are plenty of boats to float in this world. Sometimes we all don't float the same boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment