Monday, August 1, 2011

What Happen to the Golden Rule!

What Happen to that Golden Rule!  

Treat others like you want to be treated.


Wow! I think it got lost just like when they took God out of school. It messed up everything. 




I don't understand people now days. You try to do something nice for someone and they treat you  like a used piece of gum on the bottom of your shoe.  


I grew up treating people the same no matter what color they are, what they wear, what they drive, or what church they go too. We all were put on this earth by the same person and we all have different ways of seeing things.  Thank God or it would be a boring world if everyone was the same. 

I been trying to learn to adjust to the Southern living but its very hard too. They have there ways and don't like to look at others way.   There way is right and that's that.   

When someone moves into a neighborhood I was taught its nice to take them a welcome gift of some kind and welcome them to the neighborhood. Not any more they think you are noisey or want something.   




If I don't go to there church because we have our own ways I am nothing.  




Well I don't know if any of you hear that new song out by Taylor Swift.  I am not  a Taylor Swift fan but when I heard this song I was like yea I could send a lot of people the lyrics to this song: 
Mean;  Why do you got to be so Mean.  I hope a lot a people listen to this song and sit down and say hey that is so true. 

We need to go back to where every one was treated fair, no matter who you are.  Or where you live and or what you do.



Just remember we all have our opinions and have every right to voice them. Even if you or someone else don't like there opinions..


Here's the link to the song  Mean by Taylor Swift. 


http://youtu.be/jYa1eI1hpDE


No comments:

Post a Comment