Sunday, August 14, 2011

When is to old to drive?

Sorry for not blogging in awhile. Its not that I didn't want to just to much going on and wasn't up to it. 

First before I go through everything that went on I want to thank my family, Wolf Daddy's boss and all the wonderful people that came to help us.

On Aug.10, 2011 I got up the nerve to go to the dentist and get my work done.  Wow! I had the most amazing dentist and staff it was out of this world they are the best.  Never felt any pain or anything everything went well. Got my work done.  Daddy Wolf took me home to rest. 

Then on Aug. 11, 2011,  Oldest Daughter Wolf was took me to the dentist so Daddy Wolf wouldn't have to take off anymore time from work as they are really busy. Things were going great. The appointment went well. We left the office all in good moods.   As were leaving and almost out of the parking lot, a big monster truck.  (The reason I call it a big monster truck is it was big, red, up really high and had a grill in the front came across the parking lot right to our little mustang and hit us head on. 
The driver gets out and says I am sorry I thought I hit the brakes and must of hit the gas.  What? 

I couldn't get out of the car I was trapped the door wouldn't open till help come.  

Seem like it took forever but I am sure it wasn't they came and check us over. All sore and full of bruises all over the front of me, where my seat belt was.  Seeing doctors to get better and back to our self's once again.

Come to find out the driver was 85 years old. After the first little words he had with us he didn't say a thing.  Just look like he was drinking or on something wasn't here at all. 

Never once came to check on all of us in the car or anything.  

I think its time for him to give up driving.  First he came across the parking lot like he needed to be some place. Second he didn't need to be driving that big of truck it look way to big for him to handle and he seem really out of it. 

Now, its time for the Wolf Family to rest and get better. Busy week next week dentist and now doctors for awhile till all is well and better. 


Another thing I found out if you have accident in a parking lot in Texas its private and cops can't get involved. So the insurance companies have to figure it out. OK



No comments:

Post a Comment