Friday, August 26, 2011

It does rain in South Texas!

Wow!  Laid down for afternoon nap.  Woke up and it was dark in the house so dark thought wow I really slept. Looked at the clock and it was only 2pm  I thought what is going on.  

Check on the both girls they were doing fine.   Went to look outside and it was dark out, thunder and lighting I thought wow we going to get something.  

Just watch the weather at noon and said nothing in forecast till maybe Sept.   Guess they were caught off. 


It rain for a good two hours felt so good to see something other then the sun and see rain. The poor lawns, plants and trees sure needed it. 

Went to bed and got woke up with another storm that once again wasn't suppose to happen.   But, hey thats ok with me. 

This morning when daddy wolf went to work it was raining again.  Think I can get use to this. 


Said we got about a inch.  

Poor weather man I think they all better look for a new jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment