Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Feeling Blue!

Ever have those days you feel so blue!  I have had those days for awhile. I know alot has happen in the last year to not help it. But, I need to put on my big girl panties and get over it.   Sometimes I wonder how one person can keep going.  It seem to start at a young age when my father passed, then several months later my wonderful sister.  Man I could write a book, maybe I need to write a book and it might help me get through this. I wonder if I ever will be happy again. Yes, I am happy with Daddy wolf we have had some time too, with his two cancer.  Then our baby wolf's they have some scare too.  I wonder is it normal for everyone to have so much bad luck..  I understand people have to go and pass away but why so many in my life so close.  I guess I just need to put my big girl panties on and get through this. Yes, I know alot of it my fault I try to hold it in.  I sometimes don't like to talk about it hoping it will go away but it never does. So, I am going to bed and in the morning I am going to throw those big girl panties on and try to get through this.
 

1 comment: