Monday, September 13, 2010

Where does time go?

I was laying in bed last night, asking myself this question Where does time go?  It seems like yesterday I gave birth to my oldest wolf pup and two years later along came baby wolf pup.  Now they both are young ladies looking into college, looking at boys and Daddy wolf and I are saying where did the time go.   I know some days it seems to move slow but really it moves the same no matter what you are doing?  I just wish it would slow down so I could enjoy it more.  Yea sometimes I wish life away and I know I shouldn't but if you are sick or in pain that is when you do.  Sometimes life doesn't give us a bowl of cherries. Sometimes we have to work harder to get what we want. But, isn't that what makes life fun and how we learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment