Friday, September 10, 2010

Test Day!

The wolf daughters are waiting for the end of the day they both are doing a history exam which we been studying all morning long.  Mama wolf is even learning some things. Wow I didn't think  that could happen. Who says you can't teach old dogs new trick come on look at me.  Another very hot and humid day in south Texas but hey what more can we ask for in Sunny South Texas. Winter hmmmm dreaming now.  Guess it never hurts to dream a little, all it does is make us stronger.  
On the phone with the a/c people this morning, still waiting for the warranty company to decide what they want to do. Ok I said where is this warranty company out of the lady said North  I said figures they are moving slow they don't understand how hot it down here. Oh well we will make it, might not like it but hey we will do it.  Like Daddy Wolf said in a few months we will sit back and laugh about this, I don't know if I will laugh about it but I know I wouldn't forget it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment