Sunday, September 19, 2010

Where to begin?

Poor Daddy Wolf thought he would get the day off today and no work.  Hmmmmm we had other plans for that man or I should say Mother Nature did.  We need to build a ark to get anywhere.  Hurricane Karl hit below us in Mexico but I think it forget to leave the rain down there. We are getting hit hard and no relief in site.  Not complaining love it better then the heat. First time in along time we all are cool and not hot in a while.  But, the rain is coming down.  Over 5 inches in my area. My back yard is flood. Thank God for second floor might need it yet.  Was thinking of opening up the backyard for swimming lesson or to teach people to surf the winds are up I am sure we could and you wouldn't have the salt water.  Hmmmmmmmm I wonder if that would work? 

No comments:

Post a Comment