Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Love, Hate thing going on.

Did you ever have this love, hate thing going on. Well I do with warranties right now. Love them they help pay for things and you don't have to worry about where the money will come from to fix the problem. Then you have to hate them because you can only go to there people in there group.  
Well this tropical storm Hermine decide it wanted to come and visit us and before it came it decide we didn't need the air anymore.  hmmmmmmmm I don't know who they were fooling. We need it. 
Now we are sitting here in the house that reads 90 inside, windows open all the fans going and nothing. I have taken two cool showers and it wasn't for the reason you all think. Its because I was hot. 
They told me this afternoon when I talk to them if we get no more rain they will be out Thursday late hopeful if not Friday or Monday next week. I said what! Do you know we have no air?  She said yea but it's not 100 outside no its not its 100 in my house you turkey.  Oh man you got to love those people they are so sweet and caring. Wish there were more people like them in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment