Monday, September 20, 2010

Just a little more rain!

Just a little more rain and my ark would float great. Yea right.  We have more then enough rain. One thing I learn about living in Texas you either get tons of rain all at once or nothing for months.  When it comes all at once it has no place to go.   We now have roads that are flood and not drive able.  Almost reminds of  good ole winter snow storm but there's no snow, just tons and tons of water. Ok maybe not tons but it looks like it.  We will be fine.  I love the rainy weather its nice for a change and the cool temps that come with it.  These temps. are wonderful.  

For the life of me I have never figured out people and maybe its best I don't or maybe I was not meet to figure out people I don't know. 
Today I took Baby Wolf down to get her permit.  We did the parent taught class. The package they sent me. Well when we got up to the counter they told me that this class is no longer in use. So, she has to another whole class. I said what? She said I am sorry but we can't use this class. I said ok what does this mean.  She said Baby Wolf had to pay another $85.00 for another course and go through it all again. I said WHAT?  You are crazy we spend all this time and money already on this class now you are telling you up grade or change your course so now we have to go do something different I don't think so.  This Mama Wolf is tired of games and all.  She said ok just a minute then she came back and said how did you get this class and book. I said I filled out a form sent the check for the class and got this. She said really.  Man, I wanted to.. no sit back Mama Wolf take it easy. I said it was sent in this envelope on this date to my address. She goes really. I said yes really. She then said that is funny, I said why she said because we don't use this program as of this date. I said I knew nothing about that I just use what you all sent me. She then went on and to my face in front of Baby Wolf said did you buy or steal this from some else. I said What on earth are you talking about if I am going to steal something it sure and heck wouldn't be a drivers test.  She said I don't know what we can do but make you all pay the $85.00 and start all over. Poor Baby Wolf her face just fell to the floor.  Looking at my little Wolf all heart broken  I put on my Mama Wolf claws and said no way.  I will go talk to the main office on Tuesday as they were close with all the bad weather and see what we can do for my Little Baby Wolf.  I have sat and talk to her and told her if we do have to take it all over again it wouldn't be that bad. Yes, its a pain but we can do. Yes, Wolf's stick together like glue and can climb any mountain that is put in front of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment