Wednesday, September 1, 2010

We meet another homeschool family yesterday!

Wow!  It seems like they keep coming out of the wood works... I remember over ten years ago when I started home schooling the girls it was hard to find anyone that homeschool. Now, you almost have to  not be looking. They are every where.  I think its wonderful.  The little wolf's went and meet there daughters whom are about the same age as my girls. They had a blast talk, talk, talk.   The mother had alot of question for me. This is her first real year.  It was wonderful to share what I knew and to help someone out.  I am just so happy to help and see more and more people homeschool.   Pretty soon I think the tables will change instead of people giving you funny looks and asking you tons of question about homeschool,  they will be looking funny at those who still go to public school and asking them question.  Its just a wonderful feeling to see more and more coming out and not being as afraid and ready to stand up for the homeschooler.  Homeschoolers  Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment