Thursday, September 16, 2010

Good day at Wolf Bay High!

Today we were busy with Baby Wolf studying for  a English exam. She is so funny as we were working they were asking her about compound sentence, complex sentence, nouns and verbs.  She look at me and said Mom when is the last time you were talking to someone and you notice they talk in a compound sentence or said a noun out of place.  I said all the time. LOL she said really. I said no, I don't judge.  Wow! that was a mistake then Baby Wolf said why do I have to study this stuff then . I told her to help her write letters, for college, or a job.  Ok that went over a little better. She did wonderful so I sent her in to her room to her desk to take the exam. I guess Baby Wolf thought I was a smart ass telling her I listen all the time to people talking so she thought she would play a trick on me. Came in with a big sad wolf face and said I am sorry Mom I did the best I could. I said ok let me check it. 
Check it over and Baby Wolf got a 95. Way to go Baby Wolf. You rock!   Then sent her off to study Math and History.  
So, I could work with Big Wolf Daughter in History, we are learning about Russia right now. She said it's boring but doing ok in it.  
While I  sat and work with her,  I got teary eyes just thinking this is the last year of school with her. I wish I knew where all the years went they sure slip by fast. Yes, we had some days we both would of loved to thrown our hats in and give up. But, we stood strong and knew this was best and its proving to be. 

Well once the little Wolf pups were busy reading I went down to make home made stew in a slow cooker.  Daddy Wolf ask for it.   Linda, I will get the slow cooker recipe off soon. 
Stew is easy I just bought little red potatoes cleaned them and put them in whole with carrots, celery, onions, then add my stew meat which I rolled in flour and brown first. Then made homemade gravy and put over the stew and it smells great in here.  Add what ever seasons you all like.

No comments:

Post a Comment