Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Is it Monday again?

Well today start off like any Monday should.  Oh no its not Monday its Wednesday someone needs to tell Murphy that I think he thought it was Monday. 
Any way Big Daughter Wolf got up this am and decide she wanted to go to Rockport for breakfast before school. I thought what a better way to start the day off. Baby Wolf had Exam in Math. Big Wolf was studying for a Exam in Spanish so before we would put all our Wolf heads together and hit the books we thought we start out with a nice warm breakfast. You know they always say a good breakfast is the great way to start the morning off.  Big Daughter Wolf started driving and was doing great then we got to the place got out to get our donuts and when we got back in the car I smell something like burn rubber.  We couldn't find anything so got on our way and as we leaving the car felt like someone was pulling me back and I wanted to go forward. Got Daddy Wolf on the phone and he said he didn't know then as we were talking the breaks went we lost all breaks. We got into a bank parking lot and called for a tow truck. Wow we were lucky or some one up above was watching us. 
No one was hurt and we didn't hit anything.  WOW that was a close one.  Anyway we called Daddy Wolf he came to get us so we go home and do school and they could took our car to the doctors  to get fix.  Poor thing.  I am sure it will be fine.  Just need some work.  We all get that way after a while. Came back home and way we went to studying and Baby Wolf got a B on her Math and Big Wolf is still studying her Spanish will take test on Friday.  Baby Wolf then went working on writing for school she is so funny had to write a letter to friend any friend. What she is doing is getting practice for her big paper.  She brings the letter for me to read and look over. I laugh so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants.  This is how it kind of went  Dear Kimmy I wonder if what all this school is about? Will it help save my life if I was in accident? How will Grammar help then?
Well I don't know I guess us kids are going to have to grow a back bone and just do it.  That's ok I only have 9 1/2 more years of school left. Bring it on. LOL she is to funny. 

Big Daughter Wolf went and did the rest of her work and then she been drawing away. Last night we went to a college night here in town, they had tons of college from all over for them to look at she was so excited and fell in love with a couple so we will look into them more. 
So, our day wasn't to bad at Wolf Bay High it could of been alot worst but we learn alot today and learn that tomorrow will be another day!  Bring it on!


Go all the way to the bottom of the page to see the picture of my car. Sorry it went all the way down there I don't know why? Will try and figure it out later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment