Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I just don't understand people!

Maybe its a good thing I don't understand them sometime, but when it hurts my family its hard not too.  We all love people and a good friend one you can trust with your life and stories. One you know that wouldn't tell the world everything but agrees with a lot of what you are saying or has done it and knows how to help you.  Well I am looking for that friend, my dream is to find that friend someday one I can trust, talk too and know what I say wouldn't get back with words add on to it. Knowing darn well we didn't say it or do it.  It all started a few months ago my family was friends with another couple they had two younger boys and the little wolf's hang out with them, they played together well. Well one of there boys fell for my baby wolf. But, baby wolf had no feelings for him he was just a friend. Well the mother and father wanted a lot more. One day at a outing the mother came to me and ask me what we were going to do about it. I told her I don't tell my girls whom to date or who to be friends with. They both are old enough to speak for them self. Well she didn't like that left with so many bad works out of her mouth it would make a drunken sailor look good.   So, sad.  Anyway I thought once she cool off things would work out. It didn't it got worst she went around saying we said all these things and we never did  just because she was so mad because baby wolf wouldn't date her boy. I am so sorry but like I said I don't pick for them.   So, us Wolf's sat down and thought things over and decide it was best we went our own way and not bother with people like that.. Its sad though we did a lot for them, gave them a lot and they upset over something so child like and then had the nerve to pass things on about the Wolf family that isn't true.  I will be the first to say we aren't perfect but we do have heart as big as Texas and will help anyone in a heart beat.  But, after this and the not so nice things going around about the family we will watch who talk too and what we say. I know one thing it will take me a long time to trust anyone.  I do know the little wolf's and I are looking for that friendship if it comes I hope its worth it.  We just want someone we can trust to talk to about this and that. Nothing big.. I know the day will come when we all find someone.  Daddy wolf is great he is our best friend and we love him too. He is looking too, but has trouble right along with us trusting people. Good thing we have each other.

You know I was always told it was free world, there was  the freedom of speech.  What happen to it?

Why do people change other peoples words around?  When you know you didn't say it?  Then when you try to go to the people they said something to they wouldn't listen as they been friends forever if only they knew the truth about what the others said.  But, I don't like to be the one to tell. I want to be a friend others can talk too.  Not ones that go around bad mouthing others.

One time my father told me something before he pass and I believe it to this day. There time is coming.. until then sit back and wait.    


I will wait, and when it does come to them I will watch and not say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment