Monday, August 23, 2010

School

Alot of Mom's were posting on there facebook they were sad today as there little ones were going to school as its the first day of public school. Others were posting on facebook they are glad for this day, now they getting a much needed break. I reply to one mom and said I am so glad I don't have to do that I would be crying. She replied by saying I am weird. Oh well I guess I am weird. But, I love spending time with the little wolf's and watching them grow and learn. Yes some days are wow and others are great, but what job isn't that way.  We had fun today at Wolf Bay High trying to figure out where to put linking verb, indirect object,  subject complement, interrogative adjective in sentences but we made it through. Then in History we are learning about Africa government.   Off for a break and little swim in the pool its so hot out 100 before heat index today say triple digit. Haven't looked on the weather bug to scared. But, I will say it is hot out there and very humid.  Oh well just 5 more weeks and we can start looking at some cooler weather.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kris!

    I felt the same way when I saw all the posts about 1st day of school. Our life is so different with our approach to educating our kids, but then again - we're probably just as 'weird' as you are! I love helping my kids and watching them grow in wisdom, knowledge and most importantly, character! No need for healing up from the wounds inflicted by thoughtless peers or being distracted from their lessons by silly, petty gossip. My kids have plenty of social interactions to expose them to dealing with that type of unpleasantness without it being a daily routine. I'm glad to be weird! Thanks for the blog - it's great!

    ReplyDelete