Sunday, August 8, 2010

Where does the time go?

Late last night when the sun was going down and it was cooling off down here we took the wolf girls to the beach and let them jump the waves. They can spend hours jumping the waves. I sat and watch the girls play away and watched people, yes sometimes its so much fun just to people watch. There were people of all ages and size out there playing away.  Everyone was having a great time.  Daddy wolf was on the phone to his nephew. So, I was sitting in the chair thinking away and saying where did the time go. I was watching the young babies play, the young people in love play in the water and the older ones sitting in chairs in the water, thinking man I remember when daddy wolf and I meet and we went to the beach seems so long ago, then it seems like yesterday, then I watch the little babies playing in the water and  thinking I remember taking my little wolf girls to the beach and let them play in the water and sand, and that also seem like along time ago but then again just yesterday too. 
Now I look at my grown up wolf girls and think wow we have done alot of things together, had a lot of fun, but where did the time go.  So, I was thinking looking out over the ocean and saying to my self enjoy every minute you have with your love ones, life goes by so fast and as soon as you blink your eyes they will be gone and on there own with a family of there own, sitting at the beach thinking the same thing.. 

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet, and very true, thought. Hold each minute dear to your heart. Wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete