Sunday, August 15, 2010

When Life gives you Lemons?

When life gives you lemons you make lemonade.   Don't sit back and ask why?  Just take those lemons squeeze them hard and make some lemonade.  Then get a big glass of ice pour the lemonade, grab a book go find a nice shade tree and read and relax and let the wind blow away the worries for a while.  You will feel refresh and ready to go and hit the world hard again, until those lemons pop up again then its time for more lemonade. 

Do, I believe in this yes I do, I believe all things happen for a reason. (what reason I don't know) Its someone up above telling us to slow down and enjoy life and smell the roses awhile.  I believe someone is telling me to enjoy my love ones and show them how much they mean to me.  Sometimes I say why and question?  I get no answers so I just take the time to make the lemonade and enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment