Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Some things in life just aren't easier!

Sometimes I wonder why all things don't come with a direction. From how to change a baby diaper to what to do when the little one don't sleep.  You can go to Wal mart and buy a stupid remote control and it comes with a book as big as Texas to read how to run it. So, why don't everything come with direction maybe the world would be a better place.  I know I was sitting her last night after the man left that is going to put our house on the market for sale.  Why doesn't it come with direction, telling us where we are going and what we will be doing next. Yes, I am nervous I don't really know what is going to happen. Yes, I am sad to see this house go its only two years old. Its everything I always wanted but its just to hard for  daddy wolf to stay here anymore.  Because his mother passed away in it, even though we don't use the room now.  The girls use it as a game room and to be truthful its hard for me too. To go in there and clean I always think she is there. So, this is a move we have to do. A sad one but we will make it, we are one strong family I just wish I had direction to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment