Saturday, August 14, 2010

Praying for winter!

Was on facebook this afternoon and had some friends from up north saying the trees are turning colors already, I say bring it on. We need some cooler weather is hot down here. Its over 108 with heat index just to darn hot to even go swimming the ocean temp is 89 and our pool temp. is 101 that wouldn't cool me off. 
Daddy wolf went to work today so the little wolfs and I clean and changed all the sheets on the bed. 
Baby wolf is learning to drive. She is to funny. We were driving on a back road I told her to slow down another car was coming and the road wasn't big enough for two so had her get over. After the car pass I said how did you feel she said thats the slowest I could go I took my foot off the gas, I said baby girl you can put your foot on the brake she goes oh. To funny. So, we are out learning how to drive should be getting the permit soon. 
Wow another little wolf driving scary. 
Big wolf daughter is busy redoing her room, and working on her Spanish lesson, she goes around trying to teach daddy wolf and me these wonderful words. Hmmmmmm I don't know they said you can't teach a old dog new tricks, I am beginning to see that. LOL anyway I don't think I will be taking up Spanish any time soon.   I know I am bad, but I feel I live in America I was taught to speak English so why can't they speak my language if I went to there country I wouldn't except them to change there language for me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment